We look forward to having you join us for the
16th annual River Rescue clean-up on Saturday June 7th, 2014
Stay tuned for specifics regarding location.
Things to bring/do:
1. Your own water bottle/drinks (no alcohol beverages please)
2. Bring cash for tee shirts and/or raffle ($5 per ticket)items. This will be a 52 card raffle so your odds are pretty good at winning.
3. Closed toed shoes or water shoes recommended. Flip flops shoes not recommended!
4. An extra set of dry clothing and shoes
5. Special size PFD-Personal Floatation Devices
6. Might want to consider sunscreen and bugspray
7. Dress appropriate for the weather
Things we will be providing:
1. 1. Gloves and trash bags
3. Water and Powerade available in Igloos for you to refill your reusable container.
If If you reserved one of our canoes you will have 2 adult PFD’s and 2 paddles per canoe.
If there is a cancellation due to bad weather we will post it here.
If you have any questions contact call 417 836-4847.
for more details visit OMP website