**REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED**
**EARTH DAY FLOAT IS CANCELLED **
**SHORELINE CLEAN-UP = 3-5pm**
Event Host: James River Basin Partnership
Official Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1609756885745872/
Place: Southwood Access ( 5220 S. Southwood Road, Springfield, MO 65804 )
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2018
Time: 3:00am – 5:00pm
Pre-Registration: Yes, Required. Registration is now closed.
Celebrate Earth Day by making an impact on our beloved James River and Lake Springfield!
At this annual memorial clean-up to remember our dedicated JRBP volunteer and Ozark river enthusiast, Joe Kleiber, we will be focusing on cleaning up:
- Shoreline clean-up at Southwood Access
- Shoreline clean-up at Springfield Lake Clay Henshaw Memorial Access (fishing peirs) and Tailwaters Access
- EARTH DAY FLOAT IS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER AND OUR FLOATERS' SAFETY
Check-in begins at 2:30pm at the Southwood Access for ALL participants.
After a safety talk, and distribution of bags and gloves, participants will be either:
- Begin shoreline clean-up at Southwood Access
- Or will be asked to drive a few miles up the road to begin a shoreline clean-up at Springfield Lake Clay Henshaw Memorial Access (fishing piers) and Tailwaters Access