If properly designed, constructed and maintained, your septic system can provide long-term, effective treatment of household wastewater. Septic systems should be maintained regularly, based on the size and use of your tank. Pumping and regular maintenance of your system:
- extends the life of your tank and lateral lines
- protects against groundwater contamination
- reduces nutrient loading into nearby waterways - protecting drinking water and wildlife habitat
This rebate can be issued once every 365 days and is delivered as a direct $50 reimbursement to homeowners.
Residents of the James River watershed are eligible to receive this septic pump-out rebate
Click map to view larger.
Don't let your septic system get to a point where it fails.
Routine maintence is important to limit homeowner expenses (in the long run) and to help protect local water quality.
Routine septic pump-outs (every 3 - 5 years depending on you tank's size and usage) will cost you around $150 per pump-out.
When a septic tank and lateral field reach a point of failure, it can cost tens-of-thousands of dollars (average $10,000-$50,000) to replace. Use our septic pump-out rebate program to get a "Fresh Flush" to keep your expenses and maintenance on track.
Click images to view larger.
If you would like to see if you qualify and/or submit a phone application, please call the JRBP Project Manager, Brent Stock, at 417-836-4847.
Note: After submitting this form, we will deliver essential rebate literature to you.
You will then need to:
1) review rebate literature when it arrives
2) select pump-out provider from approved list - and make your appointment
3) at your appointment - sign the "pump-out form"
4) provide signed "pump-out form" and copy of paid invoice to JRBP
...and then your rebate check will be delivered to you in a timely manner.