If properly designed, constructed and maintained, your septic system can provide long-term, effective treatment of household wastewater. Septic systems should be maintained regularly, based on the size and use of your tank. Pumping and regular maintenance of your system:
- extends the life of your tank and lateral lines
- protects against groundwater contamination
- reduces nutrient loading into nearby waterways - protecting drinking water and wildlife habitat
This rebate can be issued once every 365 days and is delivered as a direct $50 reimbursement to homeowners.
Residents of the Upper White River basin, which includes the James River basin and Taney County, are eligible to receive this septic pump-out rebate
Click map to view larger.
Don't let your septic system get to a point where it fails.
Routine maintence is important to limit homeowner expenses (in the long run) and to help protect local water quality.
Routine septic pump-outs (every 3 - 5 years depending on you tank's size and usage) will cost you around $150 per pump-out.
When a septic tank and lateral field reach a point of failure, it can cost tens-of-thousands of dollars (average $10,000-$50,000) to replace. Use our septic pump-out rebate program to get a "Fresh Flush" to keep your expenses and maintenance on track.
Do you think your septic system may be failing? Click here to learn about Ozarks Water Watch's Septic Tank Replacement Grant/Loan Program.
Click images to view larger.
If you would like to submit a phone application, please call the JRBP Project Manager, Brent Stock, at 417-836-4847.
Note: After submitting this form, we will deliver essential rebate literature to you.
You will then need to:
1) review rebate literature when it arrives
2) select pump-out provider from approved list - and make your appointment
3) at your appointment - sign the "pump-out form"
4) provide signed "pump-out form" and copy of paid invoice to JRBP
...and then your rebate check will be delivered to you in a timely manner.